I have some exciting news that I wanted to share with you. After several requests from our clients, we are now your Independent Medicare resource.
As of June 1, we are now licensed and appointed representatives for Excellus, United Healthcare & Aetna just to name a few.
So if you have questions like:
- What benefits are covered for outpatient services ?
- What is the difference between original Medicare, a Medicare Supplemental Plan and a Medicare Advantage Plan ?
- Is my doctor part of my current plan in 2018 ?
- Am I covered in network or out of network ?
- Do I have a creditable drug plan or am I subject to the Medicare Tax ?
- What are my co-pays for office and hospital visits and am I able to pay them ?
- I am still actively working, do I need to still apply for Part B Medicare ?
- When do I have to make a decision if I am going to switch plans this year ?
- Will my current medications be covered again this year under my current plan ?
- I travel south for the winter months do I have in-network coverage while I am away ?
Statistics show that in Upstate NY, there will be more than 200 different Medicare plans to choose from, and that’s why we want to make your life a little easier.
If you’re interested in having us help you navigate the world of Medicare click here to fill out our questionnaire and email it to Gordon@QuintonInsurance.com, or call or office today at 585-244-9004 to set up an initial consultation to review your plan.
Since 1996 we have been protecting your car, home and business, and we look forward to continuing to protect you and your family for many years to come.