I have some exciting news that I wanted to share with you. After several requests from our clients, we are now your Independent Medicare resource.
As of June 1, we are now licensed and appointed representatives for Excellus, United Healthcare & Aetna just to name a few.
So if you have questions like:
- What benefits are covered for outpatient services ?
- What is the difference between original Medicare, a Medicare Supplemental Plan and a Medicare Advantage Plan ?
- Is my doctor part of my current plan in 2018 ?
- Am I covered in network or out of network ?
- Do I have a creditable drug plan or am I subject to the Medicare Tax ?
- What are my co-pays for office and hospital visits and am I able to pay them ?
- I am still actively working, do I need to still apply for Part B Medicare ?
- When do I have to make a decision if I am going to switch plans this year ?
- Will my current medications be covered again this year under my current plan ?
- I travel south for the winter months do I have in-network coverage while I am away ?
Statistics show that in Upstate NY, there will be more than 200 different Medicare plans to choose from, and that’s why we want to make your life a little easier.
As a Medicare Broker
As an Independent Medicare Insurance Broker, I provide free consultative services with those over 65 and turning 65 to find the best Medicare medical insurance for them by representing over 50 different insurance plans through 10 different insurance companies. It is very important to me to provide the best options for my clients so they can make informed decisions regarding their medical insurance coverage needs. “Working with the over 64 population has been so rewarding and fulfilling – it’s the only job I’ve ever had where I get hugs and kisses at the end of the consulting meeting!”
All consultation meetings are free of charge for my clients.
We help you clearly understand how Medicare works for you, what your Medicare choices are, and how you can save the most money on your Medicare coverage. As an independent agency, we represent more than 30 different companies and plans that work with Medicare, such as Medicare Supplements, Medicare Advantage Plans, and Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plans.
If you’re interested in having us help you navigate the world of Medicare click here to fill out our questionnaire and email it to Gordon@QuintonInsurance.com, or call or office today at 585-244-9004 to set up an initial consultation to review your plan.
Since 1996 we have been protecting your car, home and business, and we look forward to continuing to protect you and your family for many years to come.
This is a proprietary website. and is not, associated, endorsed or authorized by the Social Security Administration, the Department of Health and Human Services or the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services. This site contains decision-support content and information about Medicare, services related to Medicare and services for people with Medicare. If you would like to find more information about the Medicare program please visit the Official U.S. Government Site for People with Medicare located at http://www.medicare.gov