Who is eligible: ERIE INSURANCE Personal & Commercial Policyholders are able to complete the form and submit to ERIE Insurance directly if experiencing financial hardship.
When: Deadline – Must be submitted by ******4/26/20
Optional: If no computer access call 24/7 1-800-367-3743 to speak to Erie Representative – Erie can also accept a letter or mailed in application.
Here are STEPS:
- Policyholders can use this LINK https://www.erieinsurance.com/contact-erie/ny-covid-attestation complete it and SUBMIT to Erie Insurance directly for review.
- Policyholder will receive notification either by EMAIL or PHONE within 5 business days after they submit application on line.
- Once the request is received, Erie Insurance will review for application for approval and the Policyholder will receive notice from ERIE directly on the application status to defer payments.
- If ERIE Approves application for deferment, Payments will be set up on deferment payment plan by Erie Insurance.
- Policyholders will be allowed to set up repayment plan with ERIE representative and can take up to 12 months to pay back the policy with deferred payment plan.
- Policies with Deferred payments plans will not cancel due to Non Payment of premium IF approved by repayment/deferment plan by ERIE.
- Erie will not Charge late fees on deferred payment options.
- Erie will not report you to credit reporting agency or debt collection agency.
Not everyone will be approved for this repayment plan but all applications must be submitted by the insured and make sure you put the best contact email OR phone for ERIE representative to contact them.
Hope this is helpful information any questions, please call 1-800-367-3743, available 24/7.